Jack Skellington and Dry Marble


This combo of red and black with the Jack Skellington is just perfect for a cute and spooky Halloween nailart! I got lots of compliments on this mani on Instagram as well!


The red and silver glitter polishes are both textured nail polishes which I am in love with at the moment! They are just so fun and special. I painted them over a solid base. See below for all products used. 


On my index finger, I painted a nude base color and did dry marble effect with plastic bag technique using red and black. Click HERE for a more detailed description on how I do plastic bag mani! In short, I put drips of color that I wanted and used a piece plastic bag or wrap to lightly press over the wet drips so the colors kind of marble and blend together. 


On the middle finger, I used my black nail striper to draw on the mouth of Jack Skellington and used a dotting tool to draw on the big eyes, then we are done!


Products Used:
Red - Quo
Nude - Nails Inc.
Black - Cover Girl
Red Glitter - OPI Liquid Sand
Black/Silver Glitter - Sephora Formula X
Black Nail Striper - Color Club
Quick Dry Drops - Julep
Dotting Tool
Plastic Bag

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polish reviews!



Comments

  1. This nail art design resembles me my Halloween manicure! I got it professionally done at the nail beauty salon! I always go there, if I want to relax and feel pampered without any pressure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Did you get the gel done for this? Or all nail polish like I did here?

      Delete
    2. I got it done just with nail polish like you do:)

      Delete

Post a Comment