Ipsy Feb 2016 Unboxing & First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

This month's makeup bag comes in a pixel-squares of a love letter with a heart, which is super cute for this Valentine's Day month! The front face is also textured!

What I got this month:



Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer Oil - 4 ml
I know this is a new-ish product from the brand and I am excited to try this! I use primer product everyday and I like face oil. Smashbox is known to have great primers and I have high hopes for this! It is just like an average oil consistency and it has a slight citrus scent which is almost undetectable. It's interesting that it says to use morning and night so I think this is just like a moisturizing face oil as well.



Chella - Lipstick Pencil in Passionate Pink  - 1.35 g

This is a fuchsia pink color which is very smooth to apply and wears comfortably on the lips. I like it! It has a matte to satin finish. This lip pencil will need to be sharpened.



Naked Cosmetics - Mica Pigment in #05 Sierra Nevada - 1.5 g

This pigment color is described as "espresso brown". It is a great shimmery brown pigment that I think most people can use as more natural shade. There is no sifter in the packaging so be careful while opening this!



Luxie Beauty - Flat Definer Brush 221
I am glad to have this in my bag this month because I like using this type of flat brush for my eyeliner. This size is great for gel eyeliner. I also like using a flat brush to smooth out the edge if I am using a pencil liner. However, I like an angled flat brush and I will need to test this flat version out. 

Jersey Shore - Vanilla Bean Anti-aging Lip & Hand Polish - 1 oz

I am least excited about this scrub because I normally just use any body scrubs for my hands and I think using sugar is good enough for the lip that you do not need to spend extra money to get a product just for scrubbing your lips. But this is the whole point for subscription boxes right? So we can try products that we would not buy.



Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts!

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments