Jan 2016 Empties and Reviews


There are lots of empty products this month so let's start! 

Tarte - Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
This bronzer has a little gold shimmer but it is not detectable once applied. I really like this bronzer as it blends out smoothly and easily. It lasted well on the skin too! Tarte is one of my favourite makeup brands!

Annabelle - CC Pressed Powder
This powder was not bad. The packaging broke and it was very inconvenient to use so I had to just let it go, plus I still have another exact same one to use!


Urban Decay - Eye Primer
I have been using this eye primer for years now and had used multiple tubes. I love it! I wear eye primer every time I wear eye makeup!

Urban Decay - Black Eye Liner
I liked this liner but the core kept breaking for some reason. It was quite frustrating. The black liner would just fall out in chunks... However, it was a good one and wore nicely without smudging.

Dior - Lip Gloss
I really enjoyed this peachy pink lip gloss. It looked very flattering on me. There is still a little in the tube but it is very old and I had to toss it.

Revlon - Color Stay Foundation
This is a very thick and high coverage foundation. It would make you look like you are wearing lots of makeup. I enjoyed it but it is getting old and I do not go for that high coverage look too often now.

Shu Ueruma - Lip Gloss
This pink lip gloss is very sheer that it would look like clear gloss on the lips. I prefer more color if I am applying a lip gloss. But it wears quite comfortably.


Nubar - Cuticle Oil
I really enjoyed this cuticle oil and I already have a back up in use. I like that it comes in a dropper for easy and clean application.

ELF - Crease Brush
This eye crease brush is nice and the size is perfect for adding eyeshadow in the crease. However, it is getting old and bits of glue are coming off so I have to toss it.

Revlon - Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment
I use this product before I blow dry my hair. It comes in a spray bottle but I first spray onto my palm and spread it through the hair. I think it somewhat made my hair smoother after styling but it was hard to tell if this was actually working.

L'occitane - Hand Cream
I love this shea base hand cream and it is very thick. I like it for the winter months and it kind of smell like baby powder.

Boscia - Luminizing Black Mask
This is a peel off mask. I did not like this mask as I did not really see a difference. It is also very harsh on the skin when you are peeling it off - it was almost painful!

Estee Lauder - Eye Cream
I quite enjoyed this eye cream it had a gel texture and it smoothed out nicely on the skin.

B.Kamins - Acne Face Wash
This face wash does not foam/lather up at all so I felt a bit weird and was not sure if it was working or not. It made my skin a bit dry right after too as it is an acne product.

Shiseido - Eye Serum
I liked this eye serum as it is light and easy to absorb.

Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Caplet Serum
I enjoyed this serum as this is very light weight. The caplets also adds a little glow to the skin!

Ahava - Dead Sea Moisture and Radiance Boosting Serum
I quite enjoyed this serum as it was nice and hydrating. However, I did not see too much of the radiance boosting.

Olay - Regenerist Wrinkle Serum
I enjoyed this anti-aging serum it has a light texture and was easy to absorb. 

Sunday Riley - Luna Oil
So I got a mini size from a set at Sephora since I heard so much good things about it. This blue oil has a weird smell. It smells like rubber tires to me. I actually did not see a significant difference from this oil maybe I only had a small bottle to try. I do not see what is with all the hype!?


Click HERE for previous empties and subscription boxes unboxing!

Comments