Ombre Spooky Trees - David's Tea


I love drinking tea and when I got this David's Tea cup I knew right away I had to do a nailart on the design.


The base colors were a light blue and a dark blue. On the light blue nails, I sponged on the ombre/gradient using the same colors plus a black. As usual, I put tape around the nails to protect the skin from the sponging so I would have minimal clean up to do!



Then I used a black nail striper to draw on the trees. This was actually really easy to do as it did not need to be neat at all.


I also added 2 eyes to complete this Halloween scary night time look!


Products Used:
Light Blue - Nails Inc.
Dark Blue - L'oreal
Black - Sephora Formula X
Black/White Striper - Color Club
Sponge


Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polish reviews!

Comments