Feb 2016 Empties and Reviews


There are lots of empty products this month, let's begin with the mini review!


Julep - Bare Face Cleansing Oil
This cleansing oil was ok. It was a bit dry and thick that it wouldn't rub well unless I used more. But it took the makeup off nicely.

Clinique - Liquid Face Soap Mild
I liked this face wash for a simple clean that was not stripping or drying after. I used this in the morning since you don't really need a deep cleanse at that time.

Clinique - Even Better Dark Spot Corrector Serum
This serum was ok. I did not see a dramatic difference with the spots tho. I don't think I would re-purchase this.

Tarte - Maracuja Oil
This had to be my 10th bottle of maracuja oil and I already 2 back ups. Enough said!

Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Serum
This was a nice serum that applied smoothly. I only had the small sample bottle so I did not have enough to see a big difference.


Kiehl's - Hydro-Plumping Serum
I liked this moisturizing serum. It was quite light weight and it absorbed into the skin very quickly!

Elizabeth Arden - Superstar Serum
Lise Watier - Instant Lifting Day Serum
These 2 were ok. They were quite light weight and easy to apply.

First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream
I really liked this cream. I tried using this on both my face and on my hands. Very moisturizing!


EOS - Lip Balm in Honeydew
This lip balm was very nice and hydrating! I love EOS lip balms!

Revlon - Transforming Effect Polish - Matte Pearl Glaze
This dried out on me so quickly! Maybe I didn't tighten the lid enough. This was a gorgeous matte pearl finish that can transform the nail color into a more pearly purple. I loved it. 

Benefit - Roller Lash Mascara
This mascara was supposed to give you curly lashes. I think the effect was too little and it was more a gimmick thing. I think curling the lashes in a conventional way is way better than the effect from this.

Mally - Volumizing Mascara
I loved this mascara! This gave me so much volume fast and it wore so nicely without smudging. It's ashamed that this does not get enough attention in the beauty community.

L'occitane - Shea Foot Cream
I used this as a hand cream and carried it in my purse. I enjoyed this cream just as other L'occitane shea hand cream. It had a spa scent which I liked!


ELF - Lip Balms
I am tossing these out because they are really old and I never used them. The square pot ones smells funny like some kind of plastic, which I did not enjoy. The round ones are ok, they are like a shiny lip color.

Click HERE for previous empties and subscription boxes unboxing!

Comments