Glossybox Feb 2016 Unboxing & First Impression


Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription with 5 luxury products which costs $21 USD per month. There is also a little discount if you subscribe to a longer period of time.



Click HERE to join Glossybox!

What I got this month:


Teeez Cosmetics - Oasis Gem Lipstick in Heat Wave Ruby - 2 g
I am most excited about this product in this month's box. Yay for the shade name consisting RUBY! :D This is a deeper/brownish red which is what I really like. It is not as bright so it is good for everyday wear. The texture is smooth and it applies very evenly. It has a shiny finish and it feels very comfortable on the lips. The packaging is very unique as well. I LOVE THIS!


Etre Belle Costmetics - Golden Skin Roll-On Caviar Eye Gel - 0.5 fl. oz

This is a clear light weight roller ball eye serum. It is really light that it almost feels like water. Looks like it is for use in the morning since it claims to erase signs of fatigue and will make you look refreshed even if you didn't get 8 hours of sleep. Sounds too good to be true? I will have to test it out.



Biorepublic Skincare - Sheet Mask in Green Tea Detox

I try to use a mask every evening and I am always happy to receive more of these sheet masks to try!


Benefit Cosmetics - The Porefessional Face Primer - 3 ml
I have used this pore primer before and I love it! So glad to get another one! It really does minimize the look of pores on the face while applied under face makeup!

Glamglow - Thirstycleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser - 30 g
I am actually currently using this cleanser right now and I quite like it. This is supposed to turn from mud to foam. However it doesn't really foam up which doesn't bother me. I like how it doesn't leave you feeling dry after. Happy to have a back up!


Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

Comments