Glossybox March 2016 Unboxing & First Impression



Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription with 5 luxury products which costs $21 USD per month. There is also a little discount if you subscribe to a longer period of time.

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

What I got this month:



Too Faced - Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua - 5 ml
I am most excited about this product in this month's box because these melted lipsticks are very popular and it is a nice surprise to get one from a subscription box! I already own a couple other Melted Lipstick and I quite like them! This one is a brownish nude. As with other Melted Lipsticks, it has a sweet cake scent and a glossy finish. It wears comfortably on the lips.


Luxie Beauty - Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush 504 
I have a couple eye brushes from this brand before from other subscription boxes and they are very good in quality being nice and soft! This one is not that large as the name suggested, I think it is an average sized contour brush but it is perfect for my liking! I am really happy that I got this!


Eyeko - Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner - 1.2 g
I am not too happy to see the mini size of this liquid liner since Glossybox is a more luxury (pricey) subscription and most of the time these eyeliners come in full size in my other boxes! Oh well. This is a felt tip liner and it looks like it wears quite well on my hand with a hard time smudging it off!


I Love... Cosmetics - Super Soft Hand Lotion in Coconut and Cream - 75 ml
This is liquid hand lotion which is quite runny. I usually like the more thick cream to use on my hands. The scent is not the typical coconut scent, it is more of an artificial coconut scent from some sun screen. I am not too fond of the scent. It is a light lotion that is good for the warmer season or maybe as a body lotion. 


Vine Vera - Resveratrol Merlot Moisture Day Cream 
This cream came in 2 small pots with unknown volume. I think the total might be around 15 ml. These sample pots look underwhelming and I am least excited about them from this month's box. However, on the brochure it looks like it is an quite expensive cream with price of the full size is $146 USD. It says it is an anti-aging cream that protect and hydrates with resveratrol which is found in the skins of grapes and red wine packed with antioxidants.

Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!
Click HERE to join Glossybox!

Comments