Ipsy March 2016 Unboxing & First Impression



Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

This month's makeup bag comes in an orange with mint green roses print which is very spring appropriate!

What I got this month:




Pixie by Petra - Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold - 4.5 g
I was excited to see a Pixie product in this month's bag because I have heard they are great in quality! I swatched the highlighter first because I am addicted to highligthers and it is amazing! It is a gorgeous yellowish champagne highlighter with no glitter. The blush is a nice baby pink with a sheen. The texture is so smooth and creamy! Love!




NYX - Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Pink Lust - 4 ml
HOLY neon shocking pink! The color I got is very bright and I am not sure if I can pull it off! Haha. I think this is the point of subscription box right? This cream lipstick will dry down matte but it is still transferable and it feels a bit sticky after. But it is not drying on the lips and the formula is quite nice. I will try to wear is sometime in the summer!




Skone Cosmetics - Insanely Intense Tattooed Eyeliner in Jet Black - 2 ml
This is a felt tip liquid liner which seems quite intense in color! It is quite hard to rub off or remove on my hand so I think it will be quite nice on the eyes! A girl can always have more black eyeliners right?



Marc Anthony - Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Cream - 50 ml
"Hold hair straight, frizz-free and shiny for up to 3 days". Sounds too good to be true? Let's see how this blow dry cream perform. However, I try not to blow dry my hair too much now since I want minimum heat on my damaged hair.

NoTS - 28 Remedy Balancing Toner - 10 ml
"MFDS aproved for whitening, anti-wrinkle functions. Anti acne". I have never heard of this brand before and it is from Korea. It seems nice to get a toner for skincare since I don't really get these too often from subscription boxes. It will be hard to tell how this will perform since it is so small. But I am still happy to get this to try!

Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts!
Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments