Nail Tattoo on Red and Gold


This was my first time trying these metallic nail tattoo and I have to say they are super fun and easy to use!


I got this tattoo sheet from one of my Julep boxes and it has silver and gold patterns. Click HERE to join Julep!


For the base colors, I used a red and a gold on the accent nail. 


Then I cut out the chevron pattern tattoo in gold and put it on the middle finger. I just dabbed some tab water on the tattoo sheet and let it soak for a little. The white paper then just came off and we have the gold chevron on the nail!


It was super easy to do and I will definitely use more of these for nailart!


Products Used:
Red - Julep
Gold - Deborah Lippmann
Nail Tattoo - Julep

Click HERE for more nail designs!

Click HERE for more polish reviews!
Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments