Bow on Green Gift Wrap Nails


Here's a duo chrome green Christmas wrapper with a cute bow ribbon!


The base color is this gorgeous mermaid blue/green duo chrome polish by Butter London. I LOVE this polish! It is hard to see the duo color in still pictures but in different lighting it reflects different shades.


On the 4th finger, I stamped on a bow using my stamping set and I filled it in with a white polish. Then I painted on the white stripes on the other fingers as the ribbon.


To finish it off, I outlined the white with a gold glitter to add on some glamour for this manicure and I also added a gold stud on the bow!


Products Used:
Green - Butter London
White - Revlon
Gold Glitter - Julep
Studs - Sally Hansen
Nail Stamping Set

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polish reviews!

Comments