Ipsy April 2016 Unboxing and First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

This month's makeup bag comes in a faded blue, orange and yellow marble pattern style which i think is very soothing to look at!

What I got this month:



Tarte - Lip Surgence in Wonder - 1.6 g

This is a reddish pink color in a matte finish but not drying. I love Tarte as a brand and I have a couple of these Lip Surgences already so I will sure enjoy this new shade to my colleciton!



Ofra - Eyeshadow in Bohemian - 2 g
I have heard about Ofra lots online and this will be my first product from the brand. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and it is in a shimmery brown shade. This will be a very easy to wear neutral color. Can't wait to try!



Pur-lisse - Face Masks
I am happy to get 2 of these masks! I have tried this brand before and I quite enjoyed their products. I got one in blue lotus with white tea, and another one in blue lotus with seaweed. I love any face masks and I will sure enjoy these!



REN - Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream - 30 ml

The claims on the packaging sounds like a all in one cream: "Hydrates and replenishes... Protects against free radicals and environmental aggression. Combats signs of premature aging. Trains skin to be less sensitive". Wow, can it really do all these? It came in a good size too!

LAB - Blending Beush
I have been getting lots of this size of brushes in subscription boxes and this one feel a bit rough to be honest. However, I will still put it in my rotation for blending eyeshadows. 

Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts!

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments