March 2016 Empties and Reviews


There are tons of product to talk about this month. Let's start!



Josie Maran - Argan Lip and Cheek Color
I had these color sticks for less than a year and they dried up! They are now extremely sticky and wouldn't apply on the cheek without picking up my foundation. I do not like using them on the lips so they just need to be tossed.

Lorac - Pink Glitter Lip Gloss
The shade of pink is very nice but the glitter makes it feel very unpleasant on the lips with the grits! It's also getting old so I am trashing it.



Etude House - Dr. Lash Eyelash Serum
I quite like this serum since there are not many of these lashes serum on the market. However, I am not sure if this really work to lengthen and volumize. I bought this in Asia.

Too Faced - Shadow Insurance
I liked this eye lid primer! I use a primer for the eyes everyday and this one worked well. It is comparable to the Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Julep - Oxygen Performance Top Coat
I liked this nail top coat and I think it made my manicures dry a little faster! I just didn't like that I couldn't see how much is left in the bottle.

Cailyn - Lip Tint
This was an intense red lip color but it was quite dry and matte on the lips. I guess that was a good thing for bright colors so it wouldn't move around too much. I didn't get to use it too much and it is getting old so I am tossing it. 


Ole Henriksen - African Red Tea See the Difference Serum
I liked this serum as it was vitamin C based which is supposed to be very good to the skin. It smelled very citrus like that can be quite refreshing if you use it in the morning. The texture is light and easy to absorb. Like!

Josie Maran - 100% Pure Argan Oil
I have used this argan oil for a while and I have tried both the 100% Pure and the light version. I like both and they are both moisturizing for the skin. This one is a bit thicker and oilier.

Lise Watier - Eye Makeup Remover
This was a 2 part solution with oil which was effective on waterproof makeup. It was nothing crazy special and it got the job done.



Dr. Jart - Ceramidin Cream
I had a tiny sample tube of this cream and it was ok. It was pretty easy to spread and absorb into the skin.

Crabtree and Evelyn - Iris Hand Cream
I like this floral scent hand cream. I have used multiple tube of these Crabtree handcreams and they are ok. They are not as thick as I would like a hand cream to be. 

Elizabeth Arden - Flawless Future Face Cream SPF 30
This face cream was quite thick and moisturizing. I liked that it had an SPF of 30 so I could add on or replace the sunscreen for that day!

Clarins - Eye Serum
I liked this gel type eye serum. It felt nice and refreshing on the eye area since it was a light gel texture!

Mitchell and Peach - Fine Radiance Face Oil
This was a light face oil which was not greasy at all. It absorbed quickly into the skin since it was very light. It didn't really smell like anything to me which was good!

Jurlique - Skin Balancing Face Oil
This oil was ok. The smell was very strong (too strong) that I don't think it was good for me since any fragrance is irritating to the skin. The texture was thick and it felt like it was just sitting on the skin.


Click HERE for previous empties and subscription boxes unboxing!


Comments