Gingerbread Man Nails


Hey Mr. Gingerbread Man!!! How cute is this manicure? I was totally in love of this cute Christmas nailart. Let's start!


For the base, I used a white and a deep olive green polish with fine sparkles.



This dark green was Julep's Darby. Look closely at that sparkles!


On the white nails, I drew the outline of the gingerbread man over the 2 nails using a brown polish and a tiny detail brush. At this point, it looks like an outline of the dead body after a crime scene...LOL


Then I just simply filled the gingerbread's body with the same brown shade.


I added the face with a white polish and some green glitter on the white space at the background which also match the other nails!


Polishes Used:
Dark Green / Green Glitter - Julep
White - OPI
Brown - Deborah Lippmann

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for more polish reviews!

Comments