Glossybox April 2016 Unboxing & First Impression



Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription with 5 luxury products which costs $21 USD per month. There is also a little discount if you subscribe to a longer period of time.

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

What I got this month:





Unani - Dermo Defense Face Mask - 100 ml
This face mask claims to hyrate and protect the skin using aloe and ayurvedi herbs (no idea what that is!). It has a clear gel texture with a slight fresh scent that is quite nice but not too strong. The ingredients seem pretty good without the really harsh chemicals! Like!



Leighton Denny - Nail Polish in Pillow Talk - 12 ml
This is a deep berry color polish. I have never of this brand but YAY for nail polish! The left swatch was 1 coat and right swatch was with 2.



Norwell - Eau De Parfum - 7.5 ml
This little bottle is very cute and elegant looking! I really like the scent too! It is a light floral scent that features "an airy bouquet of mandarin, bergamot, and jasmine tied to base notes of sandalwood and vanilla for a sensual finish". I like this scent!




Studio 10 - Brow Lift Perfecting Liner - 2 sided
This is a double-sided brow and highlight pencil which would need to be sharpened. The brow color is a nice cool light brown and I think that would work well for me. I don't usually highlight the edges of my brows but hey, that's why we get these subscription boxes right? 



Biossance - Rose Face Oil - 4 ml
This oil seems very nice! I like how it is not greasy and the rose scent is not strong at all! I think it is quite good in quality too! It "adds a shot of powerful vitamin C and plant-derived squalane into your skincare routine". The full size of 30 ml costs $72 USD, wow... I am excited to try this!

Overall
Although I have never heard of any of these brands before in this month's box, the first impression of all products seems pretty good! I think most of them are very luxury and I can already tell the quality of some that they will perform well! 

Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

Comments