Ipsy May 2016 Unboxing and First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

This month's makeup bag has a travel theme with famous travel sites monogram and I got the purple version (I saw other color versions online as well). I love the "around the world" print! It also opens like an envelope instead of the typical zipper. Very unique!



What I got this month:




Hikari - Shimmer Bronzer in Radiate - 7 g
There are 4 sections in this bronzer and I think the 2 golden bronze color are the same. I think you can use them separately or swirl all colors together to make a customized bronzer. The texture is not as smooth and a bit dry. But they are all very pigmented.




Epice International - Hydrating Mask - 30 g
I love face masks and I try to do one everyday! My favourite type of mask is hydrating and I am excited to try this out. This liquid mask will be handy and easy to use.

The Organic Pharmacy - Antioxidant Lip Balm - 7 ml
I love organic skincare and I always can have another lip balm! I don't think there is a scent to this lip balm and it feels quite nice and will give a glossy effect on the lips. Like!



Smashbox - X-Rated Mascara
I think this is a new product from the brand and I always like to receive mascaras! But I am not going to open this tube since I still have a line-up of mascara to use!

Slmissglam - Small Contour W07 Brush
This is an interesting size of brush. It is too small for face contour but too big for eyes makeup. I think it will be a nose contour brush for me or even an under-eye setting brush. It definitely feels very soft!

Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts!
Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments