Champagne Popping Nails


This celebration themed manicure is great for all occasions and I did them for the New Years!


For the base, I used a light cream nude color and a rose gold color. You can use any lighter color polishes you like!


I used a gold polish to draw the champagne bottle on the 2nd and 3rd nails. I also added some gold for the champagne shooting out from the bottle through the 4th finger. 


I added more splashes with a silver polish and also painted the white label on the bottle body. 


Then I simply outlined the bottle using a black polish and we are done!


Polishes Used:
Nude - Deborah Lippmann
Gold - Sally Hansen
Rose Gold & White - Julep
Silver - Mineral Fusion, Gosh

Click HERE for more nail designs!

Click HERE for beauty products reviews!

Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments