Glossybox May 2016 Unboxing & First Impression


Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription with 5 luxury products which costs $21 USD per month. There is also a little discount if you subscribe to a longer period of time.

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

What I got this month:




Rituals Cosmetics - Shower Foam in Zensation - 50 ml
I have never tried a shower gel that sprays out in a foam form. It first comes out in clear gel but it turns into foam right away! The scent is so fresh and natural too which I love. I can't wait to try this out!



Adore Cosmetics - Cellmax Elite Facial Serum - 0.5 Fl. Oz.
$750 USD for this full size serum??!! Holy!! The full size is 1.7 Fl. oz. and I got a 0.5 Fl. oz. from this box so that means this item is about $220 USD? WTF? I have never heard of such pricey face serum. This is a clear gel textured anti-aging serum which claims to rejuvenate and restore environmental damage. Let's see what magic does it do!



Benefit - Roller Lash Mascara
I have received this item multiple times from subscription boxes already. I thought this would be an older products to all of us now? This is a good mascara but I think the curling function is a bit gimmicky. You are supposed to comb and rotate the brush so the hooks on the brush can help curl the lashes.



Talika - Photo-Hydra Day - 30 ml
This is a moisturizer with hyaluronic acid (which I love seeing in hydrating products!). It claims to give the skin a summer glow by recreating the effects of natural light on the skin. Sounds good to me!



Nioxin - Shampoo and Conditioner - 50 ml Each
I am glad to see the pair of shampoo and conditioner together and they are counted as a single item out of the 5 from the box. This system claims to therapeutically cleanse and balance moisture levels to thicken hair. I have heard of this salon brand before and I am looking forward to trying them!

Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!


Click HERE to join Glossybox!

Comments