Mascara Wand Dragging Technique



Here I am playing with some feathery effects using a mascara wand. They look a bit messy up close but I still think they are pretty cool!

For the base color, I used a nude polish by Deborah Lippmann. This light color would give me a better contrast for the dragging part.


Then I took a dark pink (almost purple) polish and painted thick layer stripes on the nail. I worked on one nail at a time for this because I needed the polish to be wet still. Then I took a dry and clean mascara wand and lightly drag the edges of the purple polish to the side. It was very easy and fun to do!



Products Used:
Nude Pink - Deborah Lippmann
Purple - Butter London
Mascara Wand

Click HERE for more nail designs!

Click HERE for beauty products reviews!

Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments