May 2016 Empties and Reviews


This month I have mostly skin care and only a few makeup items. Let's start!



Pure Brazilian - Leave In Conditioner
I got this from a beauty subscription box and I have enjoyed it. It came in a spray bottle but I didn't spray it directly onto my hair. I sprayed the milky gel onto my palm and rubbed my hands together then applied at the lower half of my hair. It has a slight fragrance and I smoothed out my damped hair before blow drying. I like this!

Clinique - Smart Custom Repair Serum
This serum was supposed to be an all-in-one serum which will repair any skin concerns you have. It was a gel textured serum and it was easy to spread out. However, I didn't see a big difference after using the entire bottle. I don't think I will repurchase this again. 

MAC - Fix Plus in Yuzu
This was a limited edition Fix Plus that came out last year and I love the light citrus scent! I used this as a refresher throughout the day and I am sad to finish this limited edition product!



Origins - Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask
This was a black face mask that claims to clear pore and impurities. I like how it tightened the skin up! This did not really "suck out oil" like the Glawglow one did tho (read next item). 

Glamglow - Supermud Clearing Treatment
This masks is very popular in the beauty world for its dirt sucking ability. If you leave the mask on after it dries up, it will continue to work and you will start to see spots of oil being suck out from your pores (sorry, too descriptive!). I like how I can see it's working and your skin really feels clean and smooth after! Love!

The Body Shop - Tea Tree Mask
This mask is nice to control acne and it has a strong tea tree scent. It is very green so it can be fun as well! I always have one in the cabinet for emergency!



Dr. Hauschka - Normalizing Day Oil
This oil was nice and easy to absorb. I used a few drops to mix with my normal moisturizer in the mornings. I like this organic brand since I heard good reviews for them. I would love to try more of their products!

Derma E - Refining Vitamin A Oil
This face oil was a bit thick and heard to spread on the skin. I used this occasionally in the night time and it was quite greasy. I don't think I would repurchase.



ELF - Lip Exfoliator
I went through multiple tubes of this lip scrub. I love that it is a scrub in a lipstick form so it is very convenient without needing to use your fingers. It is basically a sugar scrub in a lip balm form. Bonus point for its affordability too! I have already bought another one!

So Susan - Face Luminizer
This was a liquid highlighter which reminds me of the color Opal by Becca. It was a pinkish champagne highlighter and I really enjoyed it! I used this to mix in with my foundation to have glowy looking skin. 

Click HERE for previous empties and subscription boxes unboxing!









Comments