Galaxy Nails


This was my first time doing galaxy nails and it was easier and quicker than I have imagined!


For the base, I used a black (or almost black) color by Julep and waited for it to completely dry.


Then I ripped a few pieces of the cosmetic sponge to prepare for the color sponging.


For the galaxy colors, I picked mostly metallic polishes in the blue/green/purple color range.


I painted the polish directly onto the ripped sponge and randomly dabbed the color onto the nails. Then I simply repeated with the other colors. I didn't even wait long for the previous color to dry before moving onto the next one!


Once I got the galaxy look I liked, I painted a holographic top coat over the nail. After applying top coat and we are done! Cool right?


Products Used:
Black, Blue, Purple, Teal - Julep
Holo Top Coat - Relvon
Cosmetic Sponge

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!
Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments