Red and Gold Flowers


This flower and tree nailart looks impressive but it was actually very easy to do with dots and squiggly lines!


For the base, I used a nice solid red and a gold polish on the 4th finger.


On the red nails, I dotted the flower petals with the same gold polish. Each flower has 5 dots for the petals.


On the gold nail, I used a black nail striper and drew the tree and branches. This does not have to be neat at all!


On the tree, I added some red and white tiny dots for the flowers and I also added the center of the other gold flowers with some white dots. We are done, I told you it was easy!


Products Used:
Red - Julep
Gold - Sally Hansen
Black Striper - Color Club
White - OPI
Dotting Tool

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!


Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments