Glossybox July 2016 Unboxing & First Impression


Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription with 5 luxury products which costs $21 USD per month. There is also a little discount if you subscribe to a longer period of time.

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

I didn't see the normal card with products' description in this box and I know I am not getting all the same products as with other subscribers. I think my box has different picks and therefore they didn't have the card made for these specific items.

What's in this box:


Glov - Makeup Remover Cloth
This is an interesting product! It says it can remove makeup with only water and it is reusable for up to 3 months. This concept is very similar to the Makeup Eraser which I haven't tried. Very cool and I can't wait to use this!



Fango Essenziali - Sheet Mask - 25 ml
First thing I saw when I opened the box was this huge bright purple sheet mask. I love masks and I will sure put this to good use. This one was made in Korea and it claims it "cleanses, purifies and helps minimize pores". 



Eyeko - Fat Eye Stick - 4 g
This is an eyeshadow stick in sparkly taupe color. It goes on quite sheer and I had to swatch it back and forth a few times to get the color in the picture. It says "intense colour and glossy finish" which I do not agree with the intense colour part. However, I still think this is a very pretty eyeshadow and I like the convenience of the stick form.



Glow for a Cause - Solid Perfume in Dream - 11 g
I haven't had a solid perfume in a long while. On their website, the description of the scent is "A modern and urban feel to an exuberant bouquet of flowers with a warm woody base.  Soft and romantic with a chic edge." I also learned that this company gives back a little portion of the profit to charity. Not bad! I quite like the scent which is a warmer floral scent.


Sinful Colors - Nail Polish Top Coat - 15 ml
I received a Sinful Colors polish from last month's Glossybox and here's another one. Again, I am not too happy to see this brand since I know Sinful Colors polishes are only $2-3 and I expect more high end products from this subscription box.

Leighton Denny - Nail Polish Drying Spray - 75 ml
Believe it or not, this would be my first nail polish drying spray! I usually do not find these sprays useful because my top coats are usually quite fast drying. However, it is nice to have one to try out now. This product is flammable though so beware when using it near flames!


Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!
Click HERE to join Glossybox!

Comments