Ipsy Sept 2016 Unboxing and First Impression



Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's makeup bag is a sparkly artistic dancing body figures that spell out IPSY. I think it is pretty cool!

What I received in this month's bag:



Too Faced - Lip Injection Extreme - 1.5 g
I was a bit nervous to try this out to be honest because I have heard that this lip plumper hurts badly! But it actually doesn't hurt at all! I didn't feel any tingling or pain. My lips were plumped just by a tiny bit and it wasn't very noticeable. Maybe I already had a little lip balm on when I tried this out. I don't like the smell which is a cherry flavoured medicine scent.



Trust Fund Beauty - Nail Polish in Champagne Socialite - 17 ml
Yay for nail polish! I finally got a Trust Fund Beauty polish from Ipsy. I know this brand does non-toxic nail polishes and I have been waiting every month to get this! This is a rose gold color and I can't wait to try this out!




Seraphine Botanicals - Guava Butter - 4 g
This is a lip and cheek stain and I love the color I got! It is a peach tone neutral color which is my favourite blush color. Plus points for a more natural ingredients list too. It goes on very smooth and it blends out nicely! Like!



ToGoSpa - Eye Masks - 3 pairs
These are the green tea eye masks which claims to be "the energy drink for your face, AKA dark circle warrior". It can soothe brighten, de-puff, and moisturize. Sounds pretty good! I love any masks and I will sure use these.



Eau Thermale Avene - Hydrating Serum - 5 ml
This is a serum for very dehydrated sensitive skin and I think everyone can benefit from it. It is from France and I know this brand has been around for a long time with their thermal spring water as their staple ingredient!

Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts!

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments