Glossybox Sept 2016 Unboxing & First Impression


Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription with 5-6 luxury products which costs $21 USD per month. There is also a little discount if you subscribe to a longer period of time.

Click HERE to join Glossybox!


This month's box comes in a beautiful watercolor design illustrated by Antonio Soares, who is an expert in fashion art and has worked with high end brands! I really like the design on the box!

What's in this box:



Korres - Twist Lipstick in Grace - 2.5 g
The color I got is a rose pink which is quite sheer. But it still adds a nice color on the lips and it is a bit shiny which wears comfortably. It has raspberry oil which is moisturizing and provides antioxidant. It has no scents at all which I like! I enjoy this lipstick!



Modellauncher - Brow Duo Pencil in Taupe - 0.2 g
This brow pencil comes in a angled tip and it is nice in application although I can be a bit more creamier. The color is a cool taupe with a hint of redness. I like how it has a spoolie on the other side of the pencil. I will use this for sure!


Phyto - Hair Oil - 30 ml
This hair oil can be used prior to blow drying for heat protection or as a finishing touch for frizz control. It comes in a spray form and the oil is very light weight. I use hair oil all the time and will sure put this to good use. But I think hair oils in general all perform pretty much the same and I am not too excited for this product.

Borghese - Mascara in Superior Black - 3 g
This mascara claims to "lift, separate and curl your lashes with a curved wand that follows the natural shape of your eye". It would be great if it can do all that! I love getting and using deluxe sized mascara as you are supposed to toss out mascaras in 2-3 months anyway so this size is perfect!



Sesderma - Face Cleanser and Liposomal Serum - 15 ml/3 ml
This is a very watery cleanser and you are supposed to use it on a cotton pad and sweep to clean the face, without the need of rinsing. I normally do not use this kind of cleanser but I will still try is out on light makeup days. But I still like the actually cleanser that you rub onto the skin then rinse. The serum comes in a tiny eye dropper style bottle which claims to have "antioxidant, moisturizing, clarifies spot marks, and reduces wrinkles" properties. Sounds a bit too good? Let see how this perform.


Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

Comments