Ipsy Oct 2016 Unboxing and First Impression




Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag comes in a super cute Halloween print on a metallic baby pink background! I love this design and Ipsy does not disappoint on the bag design every time!

What I got this month:



Ciate London - Fierce Flick Eyeliner in Black - 0.3 oz
This is my first time trying Ciate's makeup. This eyeliner has a felt tip and it applied very black and intense. It seems like it's smudge-free on my hand and I can't wait to try it out on my eyes! 



theBalm Cosmetics - Hot Mama Blush - 0.57 g
I already own and love this blush! This is a peach pink blush with a minor golden sheen which is very flattering! I will be putting this at my office makeup stash for mid-day touch up!



Noyah - Natural Lipstick in Smoke - 1.4 g

This color swatches as a dusty mauve pink. However, when applied to my lips, it looks very grey which I think it's cool because I like to have different colors to play with. It feels creamy and has a satin finish. I love how it uses natural ingredients too! 


Pur-lisse - Daily Lip Nourisher - 4.5 ml
This lip treatment contains mango and shea butter, rice bran oil, and jojoba oil. It also claims that it is petroleum free. It seems like a very nice well rounded lip balm. I can always have another lip balm!

MeMeMe - Blush Brush 
This seems to be a nice and soft brush. However, it's a bit small for a normal size blush brush. It might be more suitable as an under eye setting brush or travel brush. 


Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts!


Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments