Nail Stickers on Ombre Pink Stamping


I realized I have quite a lot of nailart stickers that I have not put into good use so here I did a simple pink nails with floral stickers and stamping!


I used a cream beige and a baby pink as base colors.


On the 2nd and 3rd finger nails, I did a simple ombre/gradient with sponging on shades of pink. As usual, I used tape around the nails to protect the skin so I would have minimum clean up to do! I also stamped on some floral pattern on these nails but they showed up quite light.





I then used some flower stickers from this Etude House nail stickers sheet to add some decorations on the thumb and 4th finger nails. Girly and cute right?


Products Used:
Baby Pink - Butter London
Beige - Deborah Lippmann
Magenta - Zoya
Nailart Stickers - Etude House
Stamping Plate and Sponge


Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!


Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments

  1. I love sparkling nails, I'm always looking for a new design for myself with the right ingredients
    discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment