Pink Dry Brush and Glitter



Here I am playing with more color combination for dry brushing and these set was super simple to do. Let's start!


The base pink color was Butter London's The Sweet Pot. It was very creamy and easy to work with. Here I did 2 layers of this color.


On the thumb and 4th finger, I topped the base color off with a purple glitter which was super sparkly!


I then started drying brush on the 2nd and 3rd fingers. I first used a royal blue polish and lightly dragged the brush across both vertically and horizontally.



I repeated the dry brushing with a white, burgundy, and silver over the same nails. After top coating and we are done!


Polishes Used:
Pink - Butter London
Silver - Spa Ritual
White - Revlon
Burgundy - Color Club
Blue - Julep 
Glitter - Bourjois

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!


Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments