Ipsy Nov 2016 Unboxing and First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!


I really like this month's bag with the navy blue foam-feel fabric with gold stars and makeup print! I have been really liking the bag design from Ipsy lately! Good job Ipsy!

What I got this month:




Doucce - Freematic Blush in #49 Zen Orange - 3.4 g
I quite like the color and texture of this blush. It is quite smooth to swatch. I like the neutral peach color as well since it is quite flattening on my skin tone. The back of this blush has some magnets so you can pop it into any empty magnetic palette! Like!



theBalm Cosmetics - Mad Lash® Mascara in Black - 2.5 ml
I like theBalm already but I haven't tried this mascara. I always love getting deluxe sized mascara samples to try out since they last long even for the couple months of expiry date anyway! Can't wait to try this!



ModelCo - Contour Stick - 2.1 g
At first, I thought this was a lip crayon. Then I swatched it and thought "The color is not anything close to the tube at all!". Then I realized it's a contour stick! Haha. It goes on easily but when I blend it out with my finger it just disappeared. So it is better to apply a few layers and gently pat it out.



Tarte - Maracuja Oil - 7 ml
I love this oil and continuously re-purchase this! I used it at night after all my skincare routine to seal all my serum/moisturizer layers. I love Tarte and this is one of the products that I always have back up from them! 

NAOBAY Natural & Organic - Renewal Antiox Eye Contour Cream - 5 ml
I have never heard of this brand but I love anything natural and organic especially for skincare! I will sure put this to good use. I love receiving sample sized eye cream since they can last quite a while!

Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts!
Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments