Lilac and Cream Leopard


Let's do another leopard print with a softer color combo! I have always thought that animal print manicure can be very easy to do and yet quite impressive because you don't have to be perfectly neat at all.


For the base colors, I used a cream white and a lovely lilac, both by Julep.



I then simply and randomly painted some dots using the opposite colors. I just used the brush directly from the polish bottle!



Using a silver polish, I outlined the print with a tiny nailart brush. This does not have to be neat at all! I also added some silver dots in between the print to fill up some empty spaces.




Polishes Used:
Lilac - Julep's Alexa
Cream White - Julep's Lilian
Silver - Mineral Fusion
Nailart Brush


Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!


Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments