Ipsy Dec 2016 Unboxing and First Impression



Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag is a fuchsia colored furry textured fabric which looks very glamorous for the holiday season!


What I got this month:



Ciaté London - Liquid Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin Up - 2 ml
I was most excited to see this product when I opened this month's bag! I haven't tried any of Ciate's liquid lipsticks and this one feels very comfortable on the lips. It dries down matte fast but it will transfer a little no matter how long you wear it. I don't mind a little transfer if it stays on the lips comfortably and it wears nicely! The application is very easy and quick for getting the perfect lip line. The color turns out darker on my lips than the swatch on my hand which I like too! Love this product!



NYX - Prismatic Shadow in Bedroom Eyes - 1.24 g
I got a metallic chestnut brown color which I am grateful for because I can use this more often than the other colors they have in this month's bag. The shadow is so smooth to touch in the pan and it is very pigmented. I can't wait to try it out on my eyes. I have high hopes!



Marc Anothony - Nourishing Argan Oil Conditioning Treatment - 50 ml
I love using hair mask or treatment as my conditioner and this argan oil one will be put to good use for sure! It has a nice sweet smell that I think I will enjoy! "Argan oil, keratin, and grape seed oil combat damage, breakage, and split ends."

Ren - Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask - 15 ml
This is a face mask with lots of fruit ingredients. It contains only natural ingredient which I am all about! It claims to minimize pores and diminish hyperpigmentation. I love face masks and I do at least 1 mask per day. Can't wait to try this!



Benefit - POREfessional Face Primer - 3 ml
I have multiple sample tubes of this products as well as the full size. I love this primer as it does what it claims - minimizing pores appearance! However, I am tired of receiving this from subscription boxes!



Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts!

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments