Ipsy Jan 2017 Unboxing and First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag is a grey faux leather with laser cut out of circles making a mesh look. It's not my favourite bag from them but it was inspired by skyscapers as stated on the website.

What I got this month:



Naked Cosmetics - Mica Pigment in Desert Sunset #02 - 1.5 g
I love this rose gold shimmer shade!! I have tried these pigments before and they are very nice and they contain minimum number of ingredients. I really like this color and I can't wait to use it on my lids!




theBalm - Bahama Mama Bronzer - 0.57 g
I have heard of this bronzer numerous times but have never tried it. The shade is neutral to cool tone which is what I prefer to use for contour/bronzing! However, this sample size is way too small as a bronzer because usually I use a big fluffy brush for that. But you can use this as a shadow or brow powder as well!




Manna Kadar Cosmetics - Paradise Blush - 3 g
I have never heard of this brand Manna Kadar. This blush shade is a nice peachy pink with a gold sheen. It reminds me of Nars Orgasm but a tad more pink. I really like the shade and the texture is quite soft and creamy too! 



Temptu - Base Smooth and Matte Primer - 7.5 ml
This is a very light and liquid-y primer that claims to control shine and also minimize the look of pores. I am not sure about the pore filling aspect because usually pore primers are more thick in consistency. However, this brand is supposed to be a pro brand so I will sure test this out!

Purlisse - Blue Lotus Seed Mud Mask and Exfoliant - 15 ml
I love doing face masks and this one claims to detox, tighten, exfoliate, brighten...etc. It seems to have lots of benefits! Let's see how it works on my skin! I will definitely put this to good use.



Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts!
Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments