Ipsy Feb 2017 Unboxing and First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!


This month's makeup bag is a denim fabric with a bright orange zipper and trim. This style didn't impress me as much as the other previous bags.

What I got this month:



NYX - Butter Lipstick in Ripe Berry - 4.5 g
I really like this shade as it is still winter season and I like to wear darker lip shades during this time. I have tried the Butter Lipstick line before and knew how nice they feel. They are creamy and smooth on the lips just like the name suggested! It has a creamy shiny finish too. Like!



Luxie Beauty - Blush Brush 514
I have received a couple of brushes from this brand before from Ipsy and have been enjoying them. This brush is a bit small for my liking as a blush brush. Maybe it is more suitable for an undereye setting brush for me. The bristles are bendy and not too dense.




Elizabeth Mott - Matte Bronzer - 0.7 g
This is a VERY tiny sample sized product for a bronzer which is not practical since most people use a large brush for bronzer. Anyway, the texture is smooth and it swatches nice on the hand. I just think I will not reach for this as a bronzer for its size. I might use this as an eye shadow though. It is quite pigmented and I think the product itself is not bad.



True Botanicals - Resurfacing Moisture Mask - 7 g
This mask claims to exfoliate and hydrate for a radiant skin in just five minutes. I love facial masks and I do at least one everyday! This will be put to good use for sure!

The Organic Pharmacy - Lip and Eye Cream - 10 ml
A cream for both lips and eyes? I am very intrigued. I love receiving organic skincare especially eye cream and I can't wait to try this out. I have found on Ipsy's product page that "On your eyes, it reduces puffiness, dark circles, and lines. On your pout, it hydrates and makes lips look plump and moist." Interesting that it works for both lips and eyes. Let's see how it performs.




Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts!

Click HERE to join Ipsy!




Comments