Lady Bug Nails


How cute is this set of lady bug nails? It was actually very easy to do. 


Here's a shot of the manicure at the Florence Duomo in Italy!


For the base, I used a shimmery red and a black polish.



Then, I painted a half circle at the tips of the 2 red nails using the brush from the black polish bottle. I then used my black nail striper to paint a straight line down the center.



I then painted some polka dots on the rest of the nail with my dotting tool.



I added the eyes using with bigger dots of white and then a smaller dot of black inside each white dot once it was dried.


Polishes Used:
Red & Black - Kiko
White & Black Striper - Color Club
Dotting Tool


Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!


Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments