Ipsy March 2017 Unboxing and First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag came in a nude pink colored mesh pattern with a cute bend over style! I really like it! :)

What I got this month:



Tarte - Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Rose - 1 ml
I have a couple of these Tarte Lip Paints and I really like them. Tarte is one of my favourite brands! They are non-transferable and very comfortable on. They don't feel dry on my lips. I love this rose color I got and will definitely be using this lots! Thumbs up!



So Susan - Blush in Rose Rust - 3 g
I have tried this brand before from Ipsy and was pretty impressed by the quality and the ingredients in their products. This is another makeup product with safer ingredients. I love the color of this blush. It is soft and quite pigmented so you have to be careful when applying. It also has a nice sheen for a luminized finish.



JeNu - Marine Collagen Mineral Gel - 5 ml
This is a light weight gel serum and absorbs extremely quick into the skin. It has collagen and hyaluronic acid which are both very good to the skin. I love the natural ingredients in this gel and I know I will enjoy this serum! Thanks Ipsy for introducing me to this brand!



Pur - Disappearing Ink Concealer in Light - 2 ml
This is a very small sample but I think this is brand new from Pur. I have tried it on my under eyes and the coverage is not bad. It also blends quite nicely. However, there is an interesting sunburn warning saying that it contains AHA and you should "limit sun exposure while using the product and for a week afterwards". A week afterwards? That is quite strange...



Skone - Blending Brush 
You can never have too many blending brush right? This Skone one is a mid-sized blending brush that you can also use it to apply crease color. It feels well made and I like the rose gold and black color combo!

Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts!



Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments