Glossybox March 2017 Unboxing & First Impression


Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription with 5-6 luxury products which costs $21 USD per month. There is also a little discount if you subscribe to a longer period of time.

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

What's in this box:



Tarte - BB Tinted Primer in Medium - 30 ml
I am so glad I got this primer in this box because I have tried this before in a sample pack and it was really nice.  This does make your face makeup wear longer. It has a tint and you can wear this on its own. I like how it has SPF of 30 as well! 



Catrice - Eyeshadow Palette in Rose 010
This palette has gorgeous rose and cool tones colors. The texture of them are ok and not too creamy. The darker colors swatch better than the lighter ones. Overall I think they are very wearable and you can do a complete eye look with this! I am excited to try them on my eyes.




Incoco - Nail Wraps in Masterpiece
I have tried nail wraps from Incoco before and I enjoyed them very much. They are easy to apply and last for about 2 weeks on the nails! I got the gorgeous marble pattern and I really like it since I never do water marble! I like how these are made of real nail polish and are thin enough so they don't peel easily. These strips already has base, color, and top coats so all you need to do is stick them on and you are done!



etre belle - Golden Skin Roll-On Caviar Eye Gel -  10 ml
I have received this eye gel before from a subscription box and this is a nice light gel. I like the roller ball it has for application since it can massage the eye area. It sounds like it is a very luxury product and I will sure enjoy this again!



Studio 10 - Brow Lift Perfecting Liner - 1.38 g
This is a duo brow pencil with a greyish color and a nude color. The texture of both seems to be a bit dry when I swatched it. I usually don't really use any nude color product to define my brow as I think that is too made up. I also don't like that you have to sharpen the pencil instead of it being automatic.



eb5 - AHA Cleanser and Toner - 22 ml each
This is my first time encountering this brand. The cleanser claims to be non-irritating, moisturizing, and exfoliating. The toner has a range of vitamins and botanicals. Let's see how this pair perform. They come in a good size too so there should be enough uses to test them out!

Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!


Click HERE to join Glossybox!

Comments