Ipsy April 2017 Unboxing and First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag is a bright neon orange/coral colored "Ticket" shaped one and I think it is very cute! I love the neon coral color! It's so fun!

What I got this month:



Jesse's Girl - Liquid Eyeliner in Black - 1 ml
I tried this eyeliner a long time ago I think it was also from Ipsy but this new one has a fine felt tip (the one I had was a brush tip I think). This eyeliner is super black and it doesn't smudge! I tried rubbing it off my hand after the swatch had dried and it didn't move at all! I am very impressed! Thanks Ipsy for re-introducing Jesse's Girl eyeliner to me.



OFRA Cosmetics - Format Blush - 4 g
This is a glowy brown blush which I thought would be a bronzer and that is what I would be using it for. It is very smooth and applies nicely when swatched. It comes in a magnetic pan so you can pop it into your empty palette.



Ciate London - Bamboo Bronzer in Palm Island - 2.2 g
The shade I got is a very light which is only good for light skin tone. It has tiny gold glitters but they are not noticeable on the face. It also claims to have skincare benefits that it can soothe and smooth the complexion with oil controlling ingredients. That's sound very good to me! Let's see how it perform!



MintPear - Vitamin C Serum - 8 ml
I like using Vitamin C on the face to brighten and lighten spots. I am happy to see that it contains all natural ingredients! I will sure use that in my skincare routine!

Josie Maran - Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter - 5 ml
I think this is a new product by Josie Maran. The texture of this face butter is actually not as thick as I thought because of the name "butter". It is a nice creamy moisturizer with all the good ingredients for hydration. Plus points for it being fragrance free!

Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts! 
Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments