Clouds on Ombre Blue


How about a blue sky kind of manicure to welcome the spring and summer weather?


The base polish was a really light blue shade by Julep.



Then I used the same polish, plus 2 more other shades of blue to do the ombre/gradient effect. As usual, I put some tape around the nails to protect the skin so I have minimal clean up to do. Then I just used a cosmetic sponge for the gradient sponging.



I then used a medium sized dotting tool to paint on the clouds and this does not have to be neat at all! Apply top coat to seal everything and we are done!



Products used:
White - OPI
Light Blue - Julep
Medium Blue - Spa Ritual
Royal Blue - Kiko
Cosmetic Sponge, Dotting Tool

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!

Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments