Glossybox April 2017 Unboxing & First Impression


Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription with 5-6 luxury products which costs $21 USD per month. There is also a little discount if you subscribe to a longer period of time.

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

What's in this box:



Colourpop - Ultra Matte Lip in Monday and Teeny Tiny - 3.2 g
I am most excited for these lippies as I have never tried anything from Colourpop but have definitely been hearing about the brand for a long time! I know these Ultra Matte Lip liquid lipsticks are one of the star products from the brand. I am so glad Glossybox includes 2 colours of these! I got a nude peach and a brownish mauve. I have tried them on my lips and they are quite comfortable and do not transfer! I even had a hard time removing the swatches on my hand! Impressed!



Vasanti - Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - 20 g
I have tried this exfoliating cleanser before from one of the subscription boxes and I enjoyed it. It has fine particles and is suggested to be used 3-5 times a week. I am happy to get this again since I am in need of another face scrub!



Doucce - Maxlash Volumizer Mascara - 0.5 oz
This mascara claims to give "outrageous volume and length". I think that is what most people want from a mascara so I am excited to see if this really gives what it says! I like the bristle brush. This also claims to be flake and smudge proof. Can't wait to try!



Gilchrist & Soames - Beekind Shower Gel & Body Lotion - 30 ml each
This is a lemon scented set of body wash and lotion. It contains extracts of honey and this company supports honey bee and sustainable pollination research which is awesome. They come in a pretty good size and I like the refreshing lemon scent.



Jafra Cosmetics - Paris et Moi Eau de Parfum - 7 ml
This is a sweet and musky scent with notes of strawberries, rose petal macaron, and silky wood. I have never heard of this brand. This scent seems to be a night time sexy one. I don't mind it!



*Mystery Brand* - Beauty Shampoo and Conditioner - 100 ml each
This set is a mystery bonus product that you are supposed to try it first then find out what brand is it! How fun is that? They have a fresh floral scent and I like how generous the size is! I think I will enjoy them! 

Click HERE for last month's Glossybox unboxing!
Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

Comments