Glossybox May 2017 Unboxing & First Impression



Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription with 5-6 luxury products which costs $21 USD per month. There is also a little discount if you subscribe to a longer period of time.

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

What's in this box:



Skinn by Dimitri James - Eye Shadow & Blush Palette - 14 g
I was most excited about this product when I first opened the box since it looks very high end and it is a good size palette with eye shadows for a full eye look and a blush. The packaging reminds me of something from Lancome or other high end brands. However, the eye shadows are not pigmented or creamy enough as I would like them to be. They might be good for beginners but I like something more pigmented. The blush is not too pigmented too but that's more acceptable since you would like to apply bit by bit. Overall, I am not impressed by this palette.



Spa to You - Deep Pore Cleansing Facial Brush and Massager
This is an interesting cleansing brush with a combination of fibre bristles and silicone cushions. It is supposed to deep clean while gently massage the skin to improve microcirculation. I normally use the Clarisonic or the Foreo cleanser but will definitely be trying this brush for the extra massage function!

Vitry - Nail Repair Care - 4 ml

I am least excited for this item as it is VERY tiny and I can't believe it is one of the items in this box, I thought it was an extra product. It is less then 1/3 of the size of a normal nail polish. I can't even read the writing on the bottle because everything is just so small. I tried it on my bare nails and it is basically a base coat. It also smells very strong of nail polish. It is suggested to be used every 2 days while removing the previous layer. I don't think I will enjoy this. I might just use is as a base coat. 



Rodial - XXL Lip Liner in Nude - 1.2 g
This lip liner color is truly a nude and barely shows up on my lips. It is good for over lining the lips to create a fuller look. The formula is very matte and it is supposed to be long lasting and waterproof. I am glad to have this shade to over-line my lips!



Tree Hut - Exfoliating Mud Mask - 82 g
I love doing mask and I make sure I do at least one everyday! Everyone can use a good mud mask to clean out the pores once in a while! This mask contains black sand and kaolin which are minerals that help promote clear skin. I will definitely be putting this to good use.



Click HERE for last month's Glossybox unboxing!
Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

Comments