Glossybox June 2017 Unboxing & First Impression


Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription with 5-6 luxury products which costs $21 USD per month. There is also a little discount if you subscribe to a longer period of time.

Click HERE to join Glossybox!

What's in this box:

First, I have to rant about this box because there are 2 out of 5 items that are a repeat from April and May 2016 - the face serum and the moisturizer. You can check my past Glossybox unboxing HERE. I am quite disappointed about this and have not be pleased by Glossybox for a couple of months now. I might not continue my subscription after my prepaid 6 months plan.


The Creme Shop - The OMG Brush 
This is probably the most exciting product for most people receiving this box because it is rarely for subscription boxes to include these kind of toothbrush shaped makeup brushes. I am quite impressed by the feel of this too because the bristles are very dense and soft. It will be my first time trying a brush in this shape and I can't wait!



Bang Beauty - Cream Color - 3.5 g
This is a cream product for eyes, lips, and cheeks. It has a metallic look and can also be a highlighting blush. I like cream blushes and this one feels very smooth to blend. It doesn't feel greasy on the skin. It is quite sheer for the lips so I think I would mainly use this as a cream blush.


Julep - Nail Polish in Lindsey - 8 mL
Yay for nail polish! I love Julep already and I am happy to get this gorgeous coral color! Julep's polishes are 5 free and vegan. I love shades like this for the warmer months!


Talika - Photo-Hydra Day - 30 mL
This is a repeat item! >< It is a face moisturizer with hyaluronic acid and it claims to provide a summer glow. It is a nice moisturizer but I am just not happy that it is a recent repeat.

Biossance - Rose Face Oil - 4 mL
This is another repeat of a recent box! It contains rose oil and vitamin C for brightening and provides antioxidant. Other than being a repeat item, it is a good deluxe sample skincare. 

Click HERE for last month's Glossybox unboxing!
Click HERE for more subscription boxes unboxing!


Click HERE to join Glossybox!

Comments