Ipsy June 2017 Unboxing and First Impression



Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

This month's bag comes in a big red lips on a canvas fabric. It's pretty cute! It would be good for storing lip products!

What I got this month:



NYX - Whipped Lip and Cheek Souffle in WLCS02 Plush - 8 mL
I really like the color I got! It's a very wearable pink. This is a light weight whipped texture lip gloss and it feels velvety on the lips. I like this kind of texture and finish. It stays velvet and it's not too glossy. I also really like the shape of the applicator! But it might be a bit too sheer for the cheeks when blended out.



Makeup Forever - Aqua XL Eye Pencil in Matte Black - 0.8 g
I am excited to try this eye pencil out! I have heard about it on other social media. It swatches easily and creamy. I waited for a few minutes and tried to wipe it off with a piece of tissue and I had a hard time taking it off! Impressed!



Trust Fund Beauty - Nail Polish in What's a Budget - 17 mL
Yay for nail polish! I like this brand because their polishes are 10 Free! They come in a good amount too comparing with other polishes. I really like this mint color and I am excited to do a manicure with it soon!



Luna - Eyeshadow in Jace -1.5 g
This shadow feels so smooth and creamy! I am actually quite impressed since I haven't tried anything from this brand. It blends nicely on the back of my hand too. This color is quite peachy and I think I can also use it as a blush!



skyn ICELAND - Glacial Face Wash - 20 mL
This claims to be a mild foaming face wash that makes your skin feel fresh and hydrated. I will put this to good use for sure!


Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts! 
Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments