Ipsy July 2017 Unboxing and First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag is a collaboration with the Japanese cartoon Gudetama. I think it is supposed to be an lazy egg. The back of the bag is actually the back of the egg! Isn't it super adorable? I love it!

What I got this month:



Trifle Cosmetics - Raspberry Ripple Blush Palette - 3g
The box packaging of this is very cute! This is a trio blush palette with a peach pink, a mauve nude, and a deeper rosy pink blush. They seem to be all matte and they are super creamy at the pan! They also swatch nicely so I would assume they blend easily on the cheeks. But again, the sample sized pans are too small for an ordinary blush brush. It would be hard to pick up products from just one pan.




Beau Gâchis - Illuminator Brush
I have never heard of this brand before. This synthetic brush feels very soft and good quality to the touch. However, it is a bit small for a highlighting brush for my liking. I would probably use this for blending out under eye concealer since it is super soft!


Ciaté London - Wonderwand Gel-Kohl Hybrid Liner in Black - 0.8 g
This black eye liner has a matte finish. It swatches easily on my hand. However, the color is not very intense. You might need to go over a couple of times to get the black color payoff. I like that it has a brush on the other end for you to smudge or blend out the liner to create a smokey or softer look!


Tarte - Rainforest of the Sea Cleansing Gel - 7.5 ml
I love Tarte and I am happy to get anything Tarte from subscription boxes! This claims to dissolve waterproof makeup in a non-drying manner. Let's see how this perform!

111SKIN - Space Defence Bright Eye Gel - 5 ml
I love getting eye creams from subscription boxes because even the sample sized product can last you a long time! This is a lightweight eye gel that claims to brighten the eyes, minimize puffiness and fine lines. Yes please!

Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments