Ipsy Aug 2017 Unboxing and First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!


This month's bag is an ombre purple and pink one with the words "Wild and Free". I think there is also another color combination with similar style that others might have received.

What I got:


Seraphine Botanicals - Liquid Eye Liner in Black - 2 ml
It's my first time trying an eye liner from this brand. It has a felt tip and the pigment is pretty intense. It draws on easily and it claims to be budge proof. I will need to see how it performs on the eyes.


Sundays - Nail Polish in No. 28 - 14 ml
This claims to be a 10 free and non toxic polish. I mostly use non toxic nail polishes now so I am excited to have this! The color I got is grey with a tiny hint of cool lilac. I think this color is on trend with fall coming close!


Makeup Forever - Excessive Lash Mascara - 2.5 ml
Everyone loves Makeup Forever and one can never have too many mascaras! I love trying new mascaras and this brush is the type I like for volume, which is also the claim for this product. Can't wait to try this on the eyes!


Hey Honey - Face Scrub - 15 ml
This scrub contains "Propolis extract (a healing and anti-inflammatory compound produced by bees). It helps dissolve residue, minimize the look of pores, hydrate, and brighten up your skin." I am learning lots from reading about products! Haha. I hope it really does what it claims (there are lots and it sounds too good to be true!). 

FORMULA 10.0.6 - Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask - 30 ml
I like to do a good mud mask for clarifying pores a couple of times a week. This one seems to have yummy ingredients like strawberry and rosemary. I will sure put this to good use!


Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts! 


Click HERE to join Ipsy!


Comments