Ipsy Sept 2017 Unboxing and First Impression


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag is a black studded vegan leather one and I really like this slightly edgy style! I will definitely put this in my purse as a makeup bag!

What I got this month:



Pixi by Petra - Beauty Blush Duo in Peach Honey - 4.5 g
I really like this product! Despite the name "blush", I think it is more like a highlighter. Both sides swatch so creamy and the color payoff is intense! The pink side is more metallic and the golden side is more natural. I am glad I got this!



Smashbox - Photo Finish Radiance Primer - 7.1 ml
Smashbox is known for their primers and this one does all the good stuff the original one does plus it adds glow!  I am excited to try this. It claims that it can also be worn on top of makeup as a highlighter but I don't think the effect is intense enough for that.



Luxie Beauty - Angled Shading Eye Brush - 207
I have a few of the Luxie brushes and they are pretty good. This one is no exceptions. It is soft and fluffy and feels good to the touch. I will sure use this to apply eye shadows!



E Nature - Birch Juice Hydro Sleeping Pack - 13 ml
I love using Korean sleeping packs as face cream at night as they are mostly very hydrating! This one contains Birch tree sap and I have never tried any skincare with that! It is supposed to be very hydrating and we shall see the results! I am excited to try this.

Hanalei - Papaya Enzyme Powder Cleanser - 5 x 1 g 
I don't usually use cleansing powder as they can be a hassle and a mess. This one uses all natural ingredients and the powder also acts like a gentle scrub for the face. It claims that it won't leave the face feeling tight afterwards and it is suitable for sensitive skin. Let's see how this perform.


Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!








Comments