Ipsy Oct 2017 Unboxing and First Impressions



Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag comes in burgundy wine color with subtle lace detail. The color is perfect for the fall season but I wish the lace is more noticeable.

What I got:



Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion - 0.8 g
Everyone loves Urban Decay right? I am excited to get this eye pencil since I have tried these before and loved them! It swatches so easily and it truly "glides-on"! The staying power is good as well since I had a hard time removing the swatch! Love!



IT Cosmetics - Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder - Unknown amount
I own this powder in loose form and I love it. I use it all the time! It really smooths out the skin to hide pores and lines without making the skin look dry or cakey. In addition, it has skincare benefits while doing it too! Now I can have a pressed mini size for on the go. Yay!



Hey Honey - Cream Concealer - 8 mL
I have never heard of this product before and this is quite a thick concealer. It seems to have high coverage as well. It also contains lots of good skincare ingredients and I love makeup with skincare benefits!



skyn ICELAND - Eye Cream - 4 g
This eye cream claims to improve skin elasticity and stimulate cell rejuvenation to help the under eye area look firmer and smoother. I am all for that! I love getting eye creams from subscription boxes because they last a long time! Haha.

JM Solution - Jelly Cleanser - 30 mL
This cleanser claims to foam up like a "foam party" LOL. It also contains hyaluronic acid which is very hydrating and I like it already! I have never heard of this brand. It is from Korea and I know the Koreans know their skincare well!


Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!




Comments