Suspension Bridge on Ombre Orange


I have always wanted to do a nailart with bridges since I am a bridge engineer! This one is a simple one with a suspension bridge on the sunset background!


For the base, I used a shimmery orange polish by Mineral Fusion.


Then I did the gradient sky by sponging on a purple polish on the tips. As usual, I used tape around the nails to protect the skin so I would have minimal cleanup to do.




After the base had dried, I took a black nail striper and started drawing! I just used all black for the bridge for the effect of the sunset sky at the back. I might try to do a different type of bridge next time!





Products used:
Orange - Mineral Fusion
Purple - Julep, Butter London
Black Striper - Color Club
Sponge, Tape

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews! 


Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments