Ipsy Nov 2017 Unboxing and First Impressions


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!


This month's bag is a blue and shiny black one. I don't think it is anything special.

What I got:


Tarte - Amazonian Clay Blush in Feisty - 1.5 g
I love Tarte! I also love their Amazonian Clay blushes! I am so happy to see a Tarte blush in this month's Ipsy! This color is a gorgeous neutral to nude tone that would look great on most skin tones! Love!


MAC - Prep + Prime Natural Radiance - 6 mL
I am surprised to see MAC in Ipsy! I have never seen MAC in subscription boxes! Anyway, this claims to be a primer and highlighter, which I don't think so. There is no highlighting effect on this in my opinion. It also claims to control oil, hydrate, and smooth out the complexion. Sounds pretty good right? I can't wait to test this out!


Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank - Matte Bronzer - 6 g
This is a more warm toned bronzer. I have never heard of this brand nor Lisa Frank. This bronzer feels smooth and pigmented. It's not bad! I like the leopard packaging too!


Clark's Botanicals - Deep Moisture Mask - Unknown Amount
I love masks especially moisturizing ones! I like the fresh floral scent of this mask. It claims to contain algae extract, Japanese green tea, and jasmine to calm, soothe, soften, and reduce redness.

Codage Paris - Scrubbing Cream - 15 mL
This face scrub is made with super fine rice particles. Interesting! It is free of nasty stuff like paraben and phtalates. I will put this to good use for sure!


Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



Comments