Purple Quilted Texture


I saw this quilted nailart online and had to try it out myself since they are too pretty! However, it was harder to do than I have imagined. More practice is definitely required to perfect them!


I chose a purple pink polish by Julep called Julep. I painted a base layer and waited for it to dry.



Then after painting the 2nd layer, I took a dental floss stick and lightly pressed on the nail before the polish has set. It was quite a challenge to make everything even. You can see that some spots are shallow while others are too deep that you can even see the bare nail.



You can also see the rough edges of the dents.



I painted a layer of clear top coat over all the nails to smooth out everything and we are done!

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews! 


Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments