Ipsy Jan 2018 Unboxing and First Impressions



Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!




This month's bag is a blue honey comb texture fabric with neon yellow stripe down the middle. It reminds me of the neon coloured fitness suits that people wear back then. I guess it is for the new year resolution since the card came with it kind of talked about 2018 goals. 

What I got this month:



The Balm Cosmetics - Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter - 1.05 g
I love this highlighter! This was one of my very first products that got my addicted to highlighters! It is so creamy and gorgeous without glitter. I use this all the time! Now that I have a fresh one to bring on the go! Love!



Seraphine Botanicals - Lip Stain - 2.5 g
This shade is called Rasin and Cream. It is supposed to be hydrating and long lasting. I love the feeling of the lip crayon, it is quite hydrating. I like the colour too! It is more terra cotta so the colour of the packaging is a bit misleading. Overall I really like this!



Lue by Jean Seo - Hydrating and Calming Serum - 15 mL
I like a good hydrating serum as I load that up on my face every day and night! This is quite light weight and contains only a few ingredients including sodium hyaluronate, which helps the skin to retain moisture!

Dermelect - Microfacial Exfoliating Masque - 15 mL
I love face masks and I do one everyday! This one is "made with kaolin clay to purify pores and absorb excess oils, coconut and avocado oils to nourish, and pure Vitamin C to get you glowing." I can't wait to try this out!



Slmissglam - L36 Tapered Highlight Brush 
What a cute brush?! It has a pink glitter handle, jewel stones, and ombre purple and pink bristles!! I love the look of this. It has soft synthetic bristles and it can be used for lots of purposes. Besides highlighting, I like this shape for setting undereye concealer. Love the look!

Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!






Comments