Ipsy Feb 2018 First Impressions


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!




This month's bag is a nude pale pink suede-like textured bag with lace trim. It somehow reminds of sexy lingerie, which I think is what they are trying to do. It's pretty cute!

What I got:


Luxie Beauty - Blending and Shading Eye Brush
I have tried Luxie's brushes before and I really like them. This one is duo-ended and they are very soft. The blending side is more for a darker shadow placement brush for me instead of a blending brush. But I like it overall.



Marsk - Loose Eye Shadow in Foil Again - 1.2 g
This color is a metallic grey to silver depends on how the light is hitting it. It's quite metallic and it's gonna be loud wearing as a smoky eyes shadow! I don't really do a crazy smoky eye look too much nowadays but will definitely try to incorporate it somehow in my more natural eyelook.



Trestique - Eye Pencil in Swiss Chocolate - 0.24 g

I am just in need of a new dark brown eye pencil! This one swatches so creamy and glides so easily on my hand. Not sure about the staying powder though. Can't wait to try!



Sand & Sky - Brilliant Skin Pink Clay Mask - 0.45 oz

I love face masks and I always use clay masks to detox. Other than clay, this one contains 
"aloe vera, mangosteen, and organic licorice that help tighten pores and brighten the complexion". Sounds pretty good!

Hey Honey - Face & Eye Makeup Remover - 12 mL
Oh I love it already when it says it's made with 100% natural ingredients. It's a gel that transforms into a cream when you rub it in. I will be definitely using this!


Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments

  1. Cyberflix is one of the best class movie apps among Android users. If you have an Android phone, you can get it started to enjoy your favorite Movies and TV Shows that you have missed watching on TV. The major reason behind the success of Cyberflix TV APK is that it has a bunch of fastest link resolvers that you cannot find out in any other app.

    https://www.cyberflix.fun/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment